Marquis Condos Miami
With majestic views of Biscayne Bay and at the crossroads of Downtown Miami and Miami Beach, Marquis offers the ultimate lifestyle for those who value exceptional design, extraordinary personal service and unparalleled access to the best of culture, cuisine and entertainment.
The mastermind of the internationally acclaimed architecture firm Arquitectonica, Marquis is a 67-story crystalline sculpture composed of three intersecting parallelograms sheathed entirely in glass. Inside this brilliant sculpture, a world of sheer elegance:
- Private residences wrapped in floor-to-ceiling windows and distinguished by world-class interior finishes
- A European-style boutique hotel and 8,000 square-foot spa overlooking Biscayne Bay, both by RockResorts
- An open-air Sky Pool Deck with Asian-inspired water gardens
- Premium restaurants with indoor and outdoor seating
- Five-star concierge, valet, housekeeping and in-suite dining services for residential owners as well as hotel guests
Style and energy at Marquis are reflected inthe extraordinary richness of its location at the heart of cultural, natural, and, infinitely entertaining Miami. Residents and hotel guests are steps from Miami’s renowned Design District, the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts and Museum Park. And, just minutes away by car: the American Airlines Arena, Brickell Avenue’s Mary Brickell Village and, of course, the inimitable music, dance and cuisine of South Beach.
Marquis features world-class fine dining in three distinctive venues within its signature restaurant. Guests may select among the indoor dining room; the outdoor Veranda overlooking the Piazza; and, the exquisitely landscaped 10,000 square-foot Piazza itself, which is adjacent to the colorful Biscayne Boulevard promenade.
In style and substance Marquis is a reflection of the ideal Miami lifestyle. Private residences, wrapped in floor-to-ceiling windows, offer sweeping views over Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami and the Sky Pool Deck, offers sunrise and sunset views from two pools.
about the Marquis Miami Condos